Friday, July 30, 2010

Living on the Edge...or a Prayer?

*le sigh*

I wouldn't want to say that my biggest fears are coming true, because my tongue holds power. So what I don't want to happen, I will not say.

However, I do want to whine a bit.

I had this grand plan in my head. A plan which would start 6 months ahead and would prepare me for greatness. Problem with plans is, they never happen EXACTLY the way you want.

So I've had bits and pieces of this plan coming to fruition, while the other bits are kinda falling through. Falling. Not fallen.

And now, with less than 2 months to go, and because of some miscalculation and lack of awareness on my part, I am made to sit and wait for at least another 2 weeks before I can get another go at it. Booooo!!!

So, I'm living on the edge. And a little worried.

I keep reminding myself to cast my worries and cares onto Him, and enjoy the next couple of weeks, which would be really exciting and happening! Since He has brought me so far, He'll also bring me there. THERE.

So there. in 2 weeks' time, I will head down to 'that office' and submit all the stuff, and it shall be fine. And then, a few days later, I will be told that I am given the green light and it's all systems go!

I thank the Lord, and claim favour and all things good.

In Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments: