Friday, July 16, 2010

JUST did it again!

See what I mean?!?! Itchy backsides! (Read previous post)

I JUST did it again! Barely 5 mins ago!!! Baaah...

And now, because of what I did, I wanna do some serious ass-kicking!

I honestly can't stand it when people are so prejudiced, judgmental and SNEAKY! They think they know better, but really, they know nothing. And in what I would say to my students, they communicate irresponsibly.

And I can't stand EVEN MORE, those who hang out and lim kopi or la teh with this kind of people to add fuel to fire. I mean, why in the right mind would you do that? Don't you know he has a screw loose or some parts missing up in the thing above his neck? He ACTUALLY thinks he knows better. HE DOES!!!

BUT, because I will take the high road, I will just quote Russell Peters and say...

"Somebody's gonna get a hurt reeeal bad..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear! your last line cracked me up! how are u feeling now dear? things ok? i sent u a video about tapsombo to cheer u up ok?

Lala Nana said...

hahaha...u know that last line is also from russell peters right? hahahaa...so farny! laughed for 2 whole days until i cried.