Wednesday, July 07, 2010

That's it. I'm sick!

Boo...

There are 2 things I really hate.

1. A sore throat.

2. A cold = runny nose

I don't really know what happened. Probably was a result of the weekend binge on heaty food. Let me see, what did I have? A hearty McDonalds breakfast, some bacon aglio olio, and chix wings? I suppose I didn't drink enough water or ate enough fruits and vegetables. Sunday night was when I started downing water like there's no tomorrow. Monday came, and I went for class with a hint of a sore throat.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was spent trying to rest and heal the sore throat. By the evening, I started sneezing like there is no tomorrow.

Alas, there IS a tomorrow. And today was it.

I developed a runny nose.

So, all those Difflam lozenges, Panadol Cold tablets, those spoonsful of normal Pi Pa Gao and special (Luo Han Huo) Pi Pa Gao and the 1000mg of vitamic C did nothing for me. At least until today, there is no visible sign of getting better. The sore throat is still sore (though not painful at least), and the nose is kinda blocked.

Baaa...I hate being sick. I'm feeling all lethargic and I haven't even started on my grading yet.

This sucks.

No comments: