Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Give me something to read!

I can't surf endlessly. I can't even do that for more than 20mins.

This is why people should write more often in their blogs.

I need to find things to occupy myself with online. The next best solution would be to play online games, but that's not ideal, methinks. I really like reading my friends' blogs and finding out what is happening in their lives.

You know, this would be increasingly important. When I...am away and am alone.

So people, please write more.

And if anybody reads this and wants me to do the same, I'll oblige too. That is, if anybody reads this. And wants me to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello lovely, hows u??????? check our Oprah.com for books to read, she often has really good recommendations. as for online stuff, i looooove joythebaker,Mr brownshow, pinchmysalt, ickleoriental etc etc. oooh. i also loove bonitochico