Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My 'Secret' Ambition in Life

I wanna be a detective.

Or a criminologist.

Or a behaviour analyst.

Or a public prosecutor.

Or an ass-kicking special agent.

I have been watching too much TV.

Law & Order, Law & Order Special Victims Unit, Law & Order Special Intent, Criminal Minds, NCIS: LA, Flashpoint, CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York...you get the drift.

I sometimes wished I'd study criminology or victimology or criminal law. Then, I also realise that reality is not like what you see on TV. Especially US television programmes. Soooo far off.

I wanna be a smart-talking, shades-wearing, quick-thinking, ass-kicking detective. Or agent.

Isn't that just soooo cool?

P/S: I sometimes pretend like I'm some special agent or working undercover. Maybe this is why I like typing. It makes me look like I'm doing something serious, when I'm doing frivolous stuff.

Like blogging.

No comments: