Wednesday, August 04, 2010

To Do List...before I go

I have a brilliant plan.

To stuff myself with yummylicious food, loads of activities, and clear backlog before I pack my bags and am ready to go.

Here it goes.

1. Eat steamboat. At Tian Tian Steamboat.

2. Eat fish head curry, either at Muthu's or Banana Leaf Apollo.

3. Eat Tian Tian chicken rice at Maxwell. (Yes, I see the pattern here...tian tian.)

4. Eat otah. The one from Jalan Kayu. Loads of it.

5. My fill of chwee kuey, chee cheong fun and white kuey (in cantonese, I think it's "Pah Tong Gou".)

6. I need to use up my mani/pedi package. Last set, I think. My nails are in a terrible state. Argh!

I think that's it for now. Heeheehee

2 comments:

rachael said...

You also need to meet us for cedele at rail mall!

Lala Nana said...

That is a given. heh heh