Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Cutesied Up!

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but in a bid to NOT spend $20-$30 bucks on a diary, and also to make use of my vast notebook collection (so that I can buy somemore), I decided to use one of my existing notebooks to create a schedule-cum-diary for the academic year. Yes, like one of those academic schedules/diaries in the market.

I kinda did it waaaay back in April or something; one of those months that I was too free and too broke (hence, the great idea). I used my highlighters, koped my sister's colourful thin marker pens, and started from September 2010 to June 2011. I figured, any further than June 2011, or specifically 2 July 2011, I will just jot them after that. Can't really see or imagine what I'll be doing after that anyway. For now.

So, it's a boring black notebook. To the naked eye, it looks...just like a boring black notebook.

BUT, thanks to Serena, who got us a whole bunch of cutesy stuff, I managed to cutesied it up a little.

Okay, she got us these cute index-stickers, and I thought, why not use them to index the different months? So I did.

Isn't it adorable! They look like little cutie-pies peeping out of the pages! hahaha...

And then, I thought I'll spice it up a little to add some class to it. I happened to have some Chanel ribbons from an event months ago. So, tada!

Serena also got us some cardholders.


I don't really know what to do with them. My sis suggested using the one of the right for my transport card when I go over. My sentiments exactly! So that I will do. Not sure what to do with the other though. Hmm...lemme go figure.

No comments: