Monday, August 09, 2010

45!

It's National Day! Singapore's Birthday! 45th!!

And coincidentally, it is also 45 days to go. Woah!!!

As you can see, I'm generally very excited about National Day, because there is NDP. It's been like that since I was young. National Day = NDP. And it's even more exciting because I'll be heading down to the Padang to watch NDP up-close and personal! Woosh!

This would be my 4th consecutive NDP. The last 3 years, I was on the ground with a pass. It was work, but not really. By the time it is actual day, there is very little left to do and I can really soak up the atmosphere, watch the parade, get all jumpy and excited when the troops march in/marchpast/march out/VIPs come/aircrafts zoom past, and sing the National Day songs, swinging my hands in the air and getting all watery-eyed.

And this year, I'd be on the stands. Still excited. Still happy I got blessed with tickets to go with my mum. She's excited too. I told her to prepare a red/white top, cap and sunglasses. She was parading in them yesterday. LOL.

On another note, this week is gonna be quite a special week.

Monday kicks off with National Day and NDP.

Tuesday and Wednesday - I'll be having my last lesson with my 2 classes. (Unfortunately, I may be observed for one. Argh.

And right after class, I'll be heading somewhere for a loooong over-dued relak-Jack holiday! Woosh! Sun, sand and sea, here I come!!!

And next Monday, I have my very important appointment. Fingers crossed, everything will be done!

No comments: