Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Overwhelmed.

I think the stress leading up to today made me very tensed. It was super nerve-wrecking. Having gone through two times of hopefulness, and then to be told "please try again" when the bank does not seem to wanna help, is not helpful at all.

I'm glad the bank saw the light, and could now help.

And as nerve-wrecking as it was, I managed to pull through and got it done.

There, it's done. My part is done. Now it's not up to me.

And I have only 23 days to go.

EVERYTHING is riding on this. So I am still...very...worried.

I feel quite faint just thinking about it.

And then, trepidation sets in. This...that...what happens if...how am I gonna...? All kinds of questions. All kinds of scenarios.

Oh dear God, I know you'll answer my prayer. I have favour. I claim favour. Thank you, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen!

No comments: