Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Packing up, up, UP!

I like packing. In fact, I love packing. I can pack waaaay in advance and find reasons to re-pack again, and again, and again.

Say for example, this BIG trip I'm going on. I started packing 4 months in advance. Yup, I'm all about 80% done with a little more than a month to go. And get this, I even create lists to help me pack.

But there is also packing that is not that fun.

Packing my room, for example, is a chore. No fun. At all.

And I kinda have to pack it up before I leave, seeing as to I won't be around for about a year. But looking around the room now...makes me sleepy.

And so I procrastinate. Another day. And another day.

And each time I wait another day, things pile up slowly.

I know! I shall make a timeline for when I need to do what! I love timelines too!!!

And lists. Did I mention I love to create lists?

No comments: