Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Why i have so much time and no time.

no, i didn't make a punctuation error.

you saw it right. it's a full stop.

it's not a question. it's a statement.

why do i have so much time? (now, that's a question.)

cause i decide what i want to do and when i want to do it.

why do i have no time?

cause i decided to spread out the many things i want to do and when i want to do it.

for instance.

i'm going home today after work to buy stuff and pack for my BKK trip.

then, i MAY engage in some mahjong.

tomorrow, i have a meeting at 8pm. i shall spend the afternoon preparing myself mentally for that meeting. and spend the morning doing that to, for that matter.

then, i MAY engage in some mambo-ing.

i'll look like a zombie on thursday, but it's ok. i'll clear up some work and prepare myself for BKK.

thursday night, i'm meeting my coursemates for dinner.

after which, i will return home and finish packing. and rest for my flight on friday.

my flight, btw, is in the late mornings. that means i get to have breakfast at the airport, and i don't have to pay for the early morning or peak hour surcharges. oh! and no ERP too.

i'm such an opportunist.



anyone needs anything from BKK, pls message me. or else i can't remember.

No comments: