Monday, October 15, 2007

R.R.T.

it stands for Really Random Thoughts.

i always wonder who actually reads my blog. As in I know the usual culprits la...the ones that I wonder are those who know me but don't tell me, or who knows who i am but don't tell me, or even worse, the total strangers who by some chance or links, found my blog interesting enough to sufficiently waste time and resources on.

i also wonder if my colleagues or (argh!) bosses read my blog.

it's really relatively easy to find. i mean, i have it on my friendster. or if you just googled my name, i'm sure somewhere, somehow, it will come up one SOMEONE's blog or sth, and the link to my blog is there.

NOT that i have anything (major) to hide, though it's a bit discomforting to know it is SOOO easy. and i'm not making it difficult for public viewing.

bygones.

arv says i'm using "bygones" a lot. it started from ally mcbeal, if any of you can remember. it just means "forget that". it's always a good topic-averter. just like "whatever".

so, whatever.

i am still 恶心.

during the regular friday session with xuan, her sis tingting (my sis is also tingting) and sarah the sotong, i thought my 恶心 luck was running out already. that's coz there is an 恶心皇后 to counter me. (sarah lah!) just when i thought i'd do okay with minimal loss, a miracle happened...



五台自摸!



so even after a night's trashing by 恶心皇后, i still managed to scamper off with $9 of winnings!

ok, that was just lucky.

then on saturday night, following a late session with the mark, melvin and xiaokai, the MJ Diva claims her title once more.

i won...

*drum roll*

100 buckaroos.

(p/s: it was 3/6一半.)

ok. i admit it. i am 恶心的.

i can't wait for the next mj battle. hahaha...me am gambler!!! and mildly alcoholic too.

my lil sis and i opened the half-bottle of sparkling rose yesterday after days of persistence from the lil one. yah...i dunno wat's wrong with her. she keeps eyeing my duty-free booze. so yesterday, i had the feeeeeelring to have a bit of drink (i blame u, arvin!), i finally relented.

sparkling rose isn't dat good. it looks good, but it isn't half good. bleah~! and so i complained to the alchie who was the main culprit in my sudden urge to drink.

SO, arv, the alcoholic sad old man (ASOM), has proposed a nice setting to share his stash of moet with me.

awwww....so sweet~!

so yah, i'm gonna squeeze some time out of my busy MJ and drinking schedule (on top of singing) to spend a romantic evening with the ASOM and his stash while peering at the stars.

we are vice partners.

muahahaha~~~!



Ending note: i know i sound drunk and delirious in this post but i'm perfectly sober.

No comments: