Friday, October 05, 2007

leavin' on a jet plane~

YES!

i'm at the airport now. CHANGI AIRPORT - our nation's pride and joy!

waiting for my flight. just had a quick breaky and using the free internet now. officially, i have less than 7 mins to use the internet before i get logged out, so i'm making this quick!

actually, nothing much to say except...

I'M FINALLY GOING BACK TO BKK AFTER ABOUT A YEAR!

this trip is making me excited about my taiwan trip at the end of the year. wooh!

ok, first things first, BANGKOK.

oops! 5 mins to go.

ok peeps, don't call unless u have to. don't sms and expect a reply, it's cheaper to call overseas. if u need anything from BKK, pls msg me exactly what u want and whatever size, amt, etc. if i can get it, i'll get it. if i can't, then i just can't la.

and don't miss me too much. -winkz-

okie~~~gtg~~~!

No comments: