Saturday, October 20, 2007

Concert Pix!

Concert pix!! Yeah~~!!
the 3 siao zha bors exploring backstage.
and we found diya and daren's room! nice la!!
khim...feeling sleepy already (see, how nice daren's room is!)
and dis is our room which became the make up room.

me and tony~

lao shi doing sound check. tommy taking pixs.

we waiting for our turn. so zi pai loh!

see! we aren't the only ones doing it.

khim and zhiyang sound check.
AND THEN...i missed out taking a whole lot of pics from the time we changed, did hair and make-up and when it started coz it was such a rush! 30mins before the start of the show, i got the "assignment" of saying the announcement in front. zhiyang got excited and wanted to do it in chinese. ok loh....so we were busy translating and rehearsing our lines. winner sia!
MORE PICS!

nana n diya (nah! u can put in ur blog liao. haha)

sichun, me and tony (and we are in white AGAIN!)

me and daren

this is what "stars" do behind the scenes. diya...unglam la!!! haha (my skill not pro la, so very blur)

nana and cherlyn loke (her sis opened say bons!!! nice soup!!!)

my big doll eyes and nic
duncan and me


me and mei nu yvonne
bimbo evelyn, tommy and me

jasm, juz, melvin, xieshun, tommy and me


wo de xiao shuai ge, JR huang hun rong jarrell and me. haha...he signed on his own booklet too. got his face mah! farnie...so cute.

marcus, zhengning and me (plus tommy zai qiang jing tou)

ye xiang lun...ai yo ai yo...and me

chriz, me and syl...and our pwetty dresses.

me, shiyu and jeremy cheong aka my-my (as in mi-mi).

me and xie shun, we the spice girl fans!!!


jeremy lai, me and fren. (forgot her name le, paiseh)

bryan, laoshi and me. (y m i the only one looking at MY cam???)

xiao bai and me again...hen bai ah!!

me and khim (and evelyn zai qiang jing tou)

me, yvonne and zhiyang


me and sichun

me, alexis and shiyu. yay~~

QING GONG YAN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

so much fooooood!

juz and kuan went (dat's 3 jeremys in a night!)

sarah the airhead, evelyn the bimbo and me the smartest one. we found dat there is no way to take a bad photo of us...*sigh*


unlike xieshun and xuan. hahaha

me and lynette...another one who cannot take a bad pic.

I LUB MY PWEEEETY EYES!!!


Xie xie...thanks to everyone who came, regardless of who and what or why you came for.

It was a dream come true to sing at the Esplanade.

I hope to be able to do it again some day.

Thank you!





No comments: