Friday, October 19, 2007

MS by AP Concert...and Spice Girls?

FINALLY.

The concert is done. Over.

Phew! Though I didn't do too much for this concert besides appearing and singing, there is a tinge of sadness that it's over already. I mean, it was fun while it lasted...the practices, the laughing at each other, taking lots of photos, and of course, the bitching/complaining.

Photos will be up real soon. I know i said dat for the BKK trip but dat one isn't my fault. My friend hasn't pass them to me yet.

I took SOOOO many photos yesterday. Oh man.

I promise, it'll be up soonest!

ok, next topic.

I FOUND A CLOSET SPICE GIRL FAN!!!

Guess who?

You'll never guess it.

Well, maybe some already know (during the post-concert celebrations).

It's....

It's....

XIESHUN!!!

wahaha...he's so cute lah. He got so gan dong when we started talking about Spice Girls and their many hits. Our fav song is Viva Forever!! Ah~~!!! FAVOURITE!!!!!!! If i ever get married, that would be my song for the 1st dance. Hahaha....wat sia.

Anyway, back to xieshun. Really damn cute man. The look on his face...priceless. We are looking at going HK for the Spice Girls' Reunion Tour in Jan. wahahaa...we are maaaaad.

Shall post his video up for all to witness. SOON! haha!




I'm turning into an alchie...but i love it!!! Cosmo on weds, Champagne/beer yesterday, lotsa Sex On The Beach today, and Moet on Sat. ALCHIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: