Monday, October 22, 2007

too happening for my own good

weekends came and left in a flash.

and i had a blast!

started off on friday night to celebrate a colleague's 21st bday (dammit) at phuture. man...as if i don't feel old enough already. had a couple of drinks...actually quite a bit. i kept ordering shooters like there is no tomorrow. SHUANG! met melvin and xiao kai at winebar for a short chat and breather (after downing some jack daniels for a lousy 5-10 game). arvin also came and met me since he had such a sad night out with his pals. poor thing la.

anyway, i had a bad fall on the steps of phuture. my colleague was tipsy and needed help to the ladies. so i helped her. and she leaned on me. and u know how small i am. and we fell. on the steps. and i have 2 abrasions on my back...and it hurts. it's better now, but still aches a bit like an orh cheh when i touch it. *sayang myself*

well, at the end of the day, left arvin and me only. so duh! birthday boy left early somemore. pointless. we went for some prata near my place and he sent me home. dat was 5am.

sat was cool coz i had no lessons. so i slept in till 1+pm. Just enuff sleep to cure a late night. not really a hangover coz...no hangover. i lazed in bed, posted pics of the concert and watched tv, lazed until about 5. decided to get up, change and go for my first and only meal of the day. mos burger. someone is very proud of me dat i got my bum up and went to causeway point. haha! i'm a bum la, fine? went home...lazed somemore. watched peter pan on disney channel and remembered why i don't really like the cartoon like the other disney cartoons. slacked...until about 10+pm...my champagne rendeavouz~!

arvin and i have been hanging out WAY toooo much.

bad influence to me.

made an alchie out of me.

*pouts*

so anyway, he bought his nice champagne, even had nice champagne flutes and ice~!! we went to kent ridge and sat amongst the ants, trees, grass and blocked view. drank and chatted about the old times, about work (argh!), about so many things. i tink i can't remember much of what we said. after the bottle was completed...we were...stoned. den he suggested movies. ok loh...since nothing to do. we went cine...caught balls of fury.

STUPID SHOW.

i literally fell asleep half the time...or was stoned half the time. i was in super comfy position. so i din mind the crappy movie...much.

had to wake up early the next day (or later) for MS. jasper's class got recording. *yawnz* the whole of sunday...i was pretty much stoned. tired.

but it was DIYA's BITHDAY!!!

happy birthday dearie~! u like our present right? coz i like it. me and jasmine MADE our present to her. it's my most innovative, creative and sincere present yet. Will post pic again.

so after much much MUCH effort, we got it done and went to mind's cafe where they were celebrating her bday. it was damn noisy la...haha...zijie they all. tsk tsk...*shake head* very noisy. i left at ard 11, after 2 rounds of werewolf with the kids.

arhh...the kids.

they make me feel old. generation gap. lao le la...sianz.

i think i shall stick to people my age and do things my age.

like drinking.

mahjong.

and cabbing.

no wait...cannot cab so much le. dis is damn chor la. i don't even CONSIDER when i take a cab now. my only consideration, if any, is whether i feel like or not.

and usually i do.

die la.

tinking about how much money i've wasted on taxis in the past 2 months...

i need a drink.

No comments: