Monday, October 29, 2007

Finally...25!

Thanks to one and all who sms-ed me, met me, celebrated with me!

Yes...i've reached the landmark age of 25.

Even though i don't look 25...i know la. hahahaaa...But i've been going around telling people i'm 25 since early this year. So when I finally AM 25, it doesn't make me feel much older.

And i'm glad.

Because i got to spend it with the people that i adore the most and the people who matters.

Here's how my birthday weekend went.

Friday...i had a half day off work. my whole branch was gonna celebrate my birthday. we had jap buffet at kuishin bo. afterwhich, we went K-box for a whole 4 hours of karaoke! it was funny to see my boss sing. he reeeeeally enjoys himself! haha...anyway, they got me a nice HUGE bag.

Sat...xuan, tommy, joyce and evelyn got me a VERY creative present...A MAHJONG SET! it's sparkling purple with sparkling chips and huuuuuge dices! hahahahaa...i laughed till i cried. it was sooo farnie la and i totally din expect it. btw, my mum told me dat she wanted to get me a mj set too. she is rather sour dat her idea kena hijacked. hahaha...see, even my mum approves of my gambling ways. hehehe

Went PS for my fav say bons tomato soup with xuan. At night, i met up with chriz and her mr perfect, and sylvia, and tommy and joyce, where we had dinner at...crap...i forgot the name of the place la...darns. anyway, that was where i blew my birthday cupcakes

As requested, I had NO cakes this year.

So, people had to be creative and give me alternatives to cakes. hahaha...

Chriz got me cupcakes from Marmalade Pantry. Yes...my very colourful cupcake with 7 candles representing 25 years on earth. I shall post up pix when i get them.

After dinner, we headed to zouk which was having a halloween party. we didn't dress up, but we paid the cover and went in anyway. I TOOK FOTO WITH MARIO!!! haha...pix will be up when I get them too. melvin and xiaokai were there as graduates of UOH...university of hell. i must say, it was rather hilarious and sporting.
to be honest...i can't remember how much i drank. i know we started off with 2 jugs of apricot brandy...then melvin got me 2 trays of shooters - apple shooter and sex on the beach...i kinda remember drinking about 5-8 shots (can't rem exactly how many)...then i had lychee martini...and then melvin saboed me with a flaming lambo which I LURVE as well.

then we headed out to mox. My dear ASOM was there doing an event. It's invite only...and he put me on the list. weeeee!!! the second i reached, he had 5 shots waiting for me. no la...i took 1 only and shared the rest. he's such a darling...concocted this drink called absolut starry night for me. it's a pretty drink and i dun rem much of what it tastes like, but apparently, it wasn't that bad. hahaha...apparently coz dat's what ppl told me. i really dun rem. we had fun at mox, until the whole thing ended ard 3.30am. i took a cab back la. the ASOM offered to send me home after he finished clearing the place, but dat would've been quite late. wanted to go home and rest since i had classes the next day.

no hangover.
damn. should have drank more la. machiam no feeeeeeling like dat. hahahaha...yes yes, i'm turning alcoholic.

had 2 classes. and then 2 cancelled. then...i just stoned...and stoned...until i met STEF & SHIR at wheelock!!! they brought me to this jap restaurant that served reeeeally good food. yummy! i like!!!

AND besides giving me a treat for my birthday, they got me a Chip n Dale card!! And we had a tofu cheesecake with a candle!





I don't eat cheesecakes...but it wasn't too bad. so i whacked it up! hahaha...we had such a good chat! i swear, i feel so blessed to have them in my life, as always!



TODAY...my birthday. i had a ton of smses. thanks thanks thanks! can't thank people enuff. i lazed on my bed until 1pm cause i had my birthday off today! woosh! yes...my workplace is goooood! went to meet shirley at vivo for shopping. we had a late late lunch at cedele. nice soups!! and we went shopping! bought the same pair of white heels, the one she'll wear for her ROM. i have license to wear that pair on all days except her ROM day. haha...so i promised. it was a good buy i must say. we walked and walked...and throughout, i was entertaining the ASOM and vice-versa for a good 1.5hrs. between us...i think we had about 80 smses. hahahahaaaaaaa...just cause it's my special day. awww...


had dinner with shir and steven and their fren anthony (if i can recall). it was a weird dinner coz i usually dun eat laksa for dinner. but it was good laksa at toastbox. and it was especially useful since vivo was soooo freaking cold and i was just wearing a tanktop and shorts! yikes...damn cold la.


took a long bus ride home.



all in all...it was a good birthday i think. more celebrations coming up~!


and this is from xuan! hahaha...so farnie! my god! thanks girl!!





YAY!!!!!


No comments: