Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hitting the half-year mark

Isn't it shocking that it's almost July already?!? Yup, half a year has gone by with the twinkling of an eye. In fact, many halves of years have gone by in the twinkling of an eye.

So what have I done this year thus far?

Actually, I don't like this question. I'm not one who looks at the past. Neither do I look too far into the future. I am a present person.

I like presents.

*ice cold*

To be honest, I can't recall much of what has happened, even in the last 6 months or so. I know, however, that I've had a very restful time. My mum would say TOO restful, but I beg to differ. I think it is necessary to rest. Rest physically, rest emotionally, rest mentally, rest in the Lord.

Anyway, it's the year of Restful Increase! So the more I rest, the more I'll have...whatever I want.

The next 6 months are gonna be a blast. That's for sure. Looking forward to infinity...and beyond~~~!!!

No comments: