Sunday, June 20, 2010

角球,点球,犯规?

It's World Cup season. Due to the exorbitant susbscription fees, despite having both Starhub Cable and mio, we have not subscribed to the World Cup channels.

Neh ni neh ni boo boo!

BUT, I have getting my fix through the wonderful technology of the Internet and online streaming. It's clear, gives me live coverage, and best of all, it's FREEEEEE!!!

The only little issue is, it's in Mandarin. As in, from China. Chinese commentary, soccer terminology and analysis.

It's not too bad. Soccer is an international language anyway. And I find it all quite amusing sometimes. Especially when they start using the idoms (成语) to describe the game or players. It's sooo funny! Super entertaining.

Oh but boo...the matches I've watched so far aren't too interesting. The worst so far is the England V Algeria match. Soooo boring. AND it's at 2-blardy-30am, ending with a 0-freaking-0 draw!?!?!

Waste time. Even though I have a lot of time.

Booooo...

No comments: