Friday, June 25, 2010

What do you do at 1.30am?

Actually, it's already 1.45am.

The parents are asleep. Even the sister is asleep. The dog is probably dreaming by now.

And I am all awake, thanks to 2 things: Hell's Kitchen on FB, and a large Coke from BK.

Did you know the medium Coke at BK is probably the same size as the regular Coke at McDs? So the large Coke that I bought actually is more like a medium to me. Shouldn't all fast food chains just standardize their cup sizes? Economies of scale!

So, anyway, I spent about an hour trying to beat the high score on Hell's Kitchen on FB. I can't even beat my own high score. And the more I try, the worse I get. I think I should just try it in the day. Perhaps it's the Z-bug hitting me.

So besides just lamely surfing, I decided to do a little housekeeping. I use this word loosely. I just refilled my cotton pads, found I ran out of cotton buds, and that I have a whole lotta crap in my cupboards.

This is bad. I need to get rid of them, and quick. But you know how clearing the mess you've created (and hoarded) is always such a chore? And I keep telling myself, "Tomorrow, do it tomorrow." In actual fact, tomorrow comes and goes and I have done nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I think like all things, I need a timeline.

Oh, but it is SUCH a chore to work out a timeline.

*Heading to bed*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased with the story.