Thursday, June 03, 2010

Who are these people?

I just realised that my blog has a following of 5. Scratch that. I meant, I have 5 "followers". Who are they anyway? I don't recognise any of those names.

Same as Twitter. I always get some random people following me. Who are you, 4dsiao? Was it because I randomly, on one single rare occasion, mentioned about 4d? And superkumantong? Li si siang?

Good thing is that I have a rather strict policy about adding Friends on Facebook. You'd better be a friend to be added as a Friend. But even then, sometimes, I forget who some of these people are. Hmm...this name sounds familiar? Where have I met you? And then, there I those I wished I didn't know. Don't get me started on why I even added them. I forgot why I lost all sanity and went against my better judgement NOT to. Bah.

I've given up on world/cyber domination. At least via blogs. For a few reasons, especially after browsing some very pro blogs.

1. I don't particularly enjoy thinking about layouts, pictures and stuff. In fact, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm quite lazy with posting photos. I've even more lazy editing them. Sometimes, I'm even too lazy to upload. Make that, most of the time.

2. I've got nothing interesting to write about (for now). Not a celebrity (of any and all kinds). I'm not in some happening PR or media industry that holds the deepest darkest secrets that I can expose. Nothing particularly fashionable about me. No interest in politics, defence news (yeah, you'd be surprised), celebrity culture, popular culture, lifestyle, any other random topic. Have no insights on any particular occupation (that I can talk about, at least), couplehood (nope), singlehood (depressing) or motherhood (zilch).

3. I've got faith. But don't want to write anything that may be deemed sacrilegious, blasphemous or controversial.

4. And if by now you have not noticed (who are you?), no one else reads.

So why bother?

But I write for my own entertainment. And because those fidgety fingers need to type oh-so-often.

My fingers have a mind of their own. Tipperty-tappity-tap.

That's why I blog.

But really, who are you people???

No comments: