Friday, June 04, 2010

The Girls are Baaaack! (SATC 2)


Finally caught SATC 2 yesterday with Shir and Lynn (her colleague/friend). We had Pepper Lunch for dinner (super yumz, as always), and laughed about googling our names. Yeah, I do that from time to time. I have to make sure nobody is talking crap about me!

Anyway, SATC 2 was...okay. I mean, it's not gonna be anything serious ANYWAY. It's just for old times' sake that I catch it, and I will probably be watching it a couple more times on the plane or HBO or on DVD. Yeah...I'll buy, just to make the collection complete. heh heh

Love love LOVE Miranda the most. I think she's the most sane of the lot, and the most smart of the lot, and the most...real of the lot? I don't know why but unlike most girls, I connect with Miranda the most. You know how they say that girls always relate to one or more of the SATC characters. Well, not in that sense, but I just find Miranda quite...relatable (for lack of a better word).

Anyway, Shir teared again. She tears very easily. She teared the last time we watched SATC, which was understandable 'cos of the failed wedding scene. She teared this time around again. haha

Oh yes...but Abu Dhabi looks good in there. Of course, that's really Morocco cos they couldn't get a licence to film there. I can see why. Hahahahaaaa...Samantha, oh, Samantha.

Enjoyed it, nevertheless. Always did, always will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh i have heard really bad reviews for the movie . see u tomorrow dearie