Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Countdown!

So school has re-started and I'm still feeling the lag from the 2-week break. I just have to keep reminding myself that each time I come to work, it's $_$!

Actually, the work isn't that bad. I generally still have a lot of time for myself. That's good, considering the countdown has begun! I have things to sort out and settle, but they are coming together. *happy*

Yesterday, I met the 2 angels for lunch. They had tons to update me, which I always enjoy, regardless whether I am there or not. I do miss interacting with them sometimes, and we had so much fun as a team. And now that it's almost NDP peak season, I miss singing National Day songs with them in the office while we slog our guts out. Now, when I sing National Day songs at home or with friends, it's just not the same. Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Not them. haha

Well, this Friday would also be a fun one. Meeting Kite, my ex-student from MC/MS days, and Chriz, my our-chemisty-is-always-soooo-good singing partner for late lunch and KARAOKE!!! Wow, it seems like forever since I last sang. I don't know if I can sing now. Honestly. Baaaah...

I wanna sing all the Glee songs!!!

On other note, in preparation for my *ahem* destination of countdown, I have borrowed Lim Chong Yah's book Southeast Asia The Long Road Ahead. How's THAT for heavy bedtime reading?

No comments: