Sunday, August 12, 2007

NDP + BBQ

okok, i'm gonna let the photos do the talking since i finally have my lappie back from the dead.


"jellyfishes" on the nice city skyline.

my fav...fireworks!!!




the finale! woosh!

i really enjoyed the water screen effects. niceeee...

more fireworks!!! i got video! yippeee!!

and then, we had a bbq at MS today! very very tiring but totally fun! we played uno 终极密码. haha...all thanks to xuan's good idea! we also finally launched our podcast which we ONLY recorded yesterday. can hear it on the MS blog lah, once xuan posts it up. wah...我们是厉害的! haha...take 30mins to record, took me about 1+ hour to edit today. it's rather amateur coz we have limited (no) budget and no experience and limited skills lah. hopefully, we'll get better. still, hope it'll be enjoyable and fun for people to listen. haha...we had fun making it!!

some pix from the bbq!

xuan and jarrell having a fan-tennis session by the home-made pit.


my cooking mama artistic shot courtesy of xuan!

弟弟是可爱的!

oh yes! and xuan got me a NICE NICE sign for me to put in my office! hahaha...

ask me! ask me! ask me what H.R.H means!!! hahaha...

No comments: