Friday, August 03, 2007

i'm bored, so i shall blog.

ok. first things first, let me clarify that it is NOT that i do not have anything to do at work. i just don't feel like doing it...yet.

procrastination is my best friend, though not my favourite one.

and i have been procrastinating most of half of the week...and enjoying it.

anyway, that's why i'm blogging.

ATTENTION: THIS WOULD BE UTTER CRAP!

right now...all i can think of is...PAY DAY! 10th! 10th! 10th!

Oh, and that cheque that hasn't cleared...yet. I guess it means i only have whatever i have in the bank to tide me through the weekend. WHICH, by the way, isn't enough. Dammit!

National Day is just next week! How are you all celebrating? Me? I'm working on National Day. boohoo? noo...not really. at least i get to go see NDP, provided i don't get thrown things to do while it goes on. i got my NDP pass already!! WOOT~~!! yay! i get to go to NDP! i get to go to NDP!

then, i have 10th off! and guess what? PAY DAY IS ON MY OFF DAY!!! WAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!

sweet!

and then, it's the weekend...MORE TIME TO SHOP!!! (provided i don't have to go MS...=p)

but seriously, i need to start proper savings. i know i've said it for ages, but this month is a learning lesson. i learnt that i can go out of control and spend unreservedly.

i'm just too nice and generous when it comes to money. i don't usually splurge on myself ONLY. i think my sis reaped the most out of my generosity loh. let me list ah:
  • all the taxi-fares that she doesn't have to pay when we cab (especially when it's ALL the f**king way back to woodlands!).
  • a*mei tix - $160
  • bkk trip - $400+
  • miscellaneous things which i pay for and i can't remember off my head now. (can you rem?)

wah...THAT'S WHY I CAN'T SAVE MONEY LAH!!!

oh! a*mei's new album is on sale today!!! STAR!!! i must buy it!!! i will buy it later!!! think i have been listening to 如果你也听说 at least 100 times already. it's on loop loh...and the ONLY song on loop. haha. den i sent it to my colleague and now she has it on loop too! wahahaha...

argh...i think i better finish some work or else i can tell my half day off "bye bye~~!". crap!

4 comments:

missmisto said...

Dearie, Citibank step-up offers a good savings account whereby you bank in your earnings and the more u save, the more interest u earn. it's good incentive!

Lala Nana said...

cool...was thinking of getting a crefit card from citibank too...might as well do all at 1 shot hor? thanks dearie!!

Lala Nana said...

credit...CREDIT! argh

Unknown said...

citibank is a good credit card to get. :) hehe.... okok not exactly a good thing for pple who... erm. cant control spending, but they have a wide merchants listed under their card for offers and stuff. heehe

enjoy your ah-mei's concert la! since hte money is spend, just go all out to enjoy it to the fullest!

speaking of which, i just bought a new top and a dress yesterday. tsk tsk tsk