Monday, August 20, 2007

final memories.

There are some things that will trigger a memory in you. They may be memories of things you've done and said, people you've been with and things which you've done together, places you've been too, or just memories of people.

Things could be a pen, a book, a place, a piece of chocolate, a movie, a song...could be just about anything.

Memories may be good; may be bad. Might have been happy ones. Or sad ones. May make you smile, and may make you cry.

I wonder what memory people have of me?

If today was my final day (choi! choi!), what would your memory of me be?

Who would look for me, SMS me, email me, MSN me, write a letter to me?

And what would they say to me?

What would you say to me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for being who you are, that gave me and allowed us to share our lives as bestest friends, I know you are still with me, showering me with all the colourful and happy memories of you. Love you cal.

(TOUCH WOOD-aiyo)

Lala Nana said...

thanks dear. i love u too, rabbit! =)