Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nana finally talks.

I don't know if anybody noticed, but I haven't been talking much about a certain topic.

I may have mentioned, but I haven't talked about it.

It's Campus Superstar 2. (What did you think it was? CHEH!)

Actually, I don't really have much to say about it. Because I'm gonna say the same thing I said for PSS1, PSS2 and CSS all over again. It's not only a competition. It's a television show.

And therefore I have no expectations left of it. My sole purpose of even going for such things is to support friends. My sole reason for voting is only to support, whether anybody thinks they deserve it or not. Blind, unreserved support. 1 vote is also a show of my support (though i've never voted ONLY once for anybody.)

And so, my phone bill will be one letter I'm avoiding again this month. haha

Well, I don't want to fall into the trap of dropping names. In any case, good luck to all those still in the game. And those who aren't, study hard and work hard. Never forget who you are and always remain grounded. There is no beginning and end to this. Life goes on, yeah? Work harder and strive harder.

I just also want to say this. Most of the time, we don't see the changes and improvements we make. I'm glad that I've seen big BIG improvements in each person that I've taught or guided. Some have gone from stopping every single phrase to completing the entire song without stopping. Some have gone from being unable to count beats to actually counting beats correctly. Some have started off being unable to reach certain notes and now not even caring if they can. Some have had no confidence in themselves, and can now go on stage or stand in front of other people and sing and dance.

I think every little step is an achievement for yourselves.

We must acknowledge it, and believe that we can still do better, no matter the outcome.

Jia you ba! =)

2 comments:

missmisto said...

:) it is always great to see improvement in the people u have been coaching. for one, i think u are good at it. professional and very dedicated. shirley suggested a sushi party next sunday dear.so exciting! u can?

Lala Nana said...

i can i can...next sun is...19th right? thanks dear...=)