Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i want, i want, i want...

ok, i need a favour. well, not really a favour, but i need help/comments/ideas for the following:

1. A new camera-less phone with good functions.

I'm thinking of getting a new phone. A camera-less one to bring to work. Something that has more functions than your basic camera-less phones. Something good for work, that won't hang easily, like a PDA phone but not quite. And something nicer than this junk that I have. Anyone knows of any such miracle phones?

2. Anybody wants to go Bangkok???

Going over the weekends, possibly Oct 6-9 (sat-tues). Airfare plus accomd is about $400+. Sorry ah, I only take Thai Airways or SQ, and stay Asia Hotel. If anybody wants to go, pls let me know by 10th Aug coz i am gonna book tics already.

On another note:

I wanna go to the Fireworks Festival...i mean nicely seated, not squeezing in the crowd. I wonder if "///" can fix me up with tickets? hmm...shall I be thick-skinned and ask? hee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kekekekekkekkek i like the way u refer to him as /// !!!!!!!! remember SWORD SWORD SWORD!

me no techic person... so cant help u. :P but hope u find the fone/PDA soon

Lala Nana said...

haha...ingenius right? aiyah...but i'm getting "///"-fatigue already. haha...