Monday, August 13, 2007

happy, busy nana!

I really am truly happy!

Because I have so many wonderful people around me. Friends, buddies, kakis and all! ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE! I feel deliriously happy! And guess what? It isn't about to be over! WOO!

What an absolutely FULL weekend!

And by FULL, i mean packed to the brim and totally filled in the tummy!

Friday was heavenly coz i had my day off and i slept till my trusty financial planner called me to remind me of our appt. uh-huh...i know, i should start saving, and not just for the bangkok or taiwan or (japan) or (genting) or chalet coming right at the end of the year. i shall make you proud!! hahaha...anyway, i am rather glad that now, i have about 1/3 of what i earn locked up for my retirement via insurance and cpf. it's a long-term thing, so, you kids won't understand. haha (but start young!)

Of course, i met xuan to do our 2-take podcast. we went for a very FULL meal at coffee club at central. yummy! as usual, we played mario-kart at the nice eating place and look absolutely ridiculous dissing each other. who cares la, huh? oh btw, think you all saw my sign liao hor? it's up in my cubicle already. hahaha!

saturday, as usual, go MS to see all my kids. then after that, went to edit out podcast, and then, BBQ time! see previous post for more details. otherwise, see other blogs for more details. too much repitition makes me boring. hee...

sunday morning! back to MS again. man! my weekends are ALWAYS spent at MS. xuan came to meet me, and we had a mini mario kart duel again. too bad joyce can't join us. hahaha...our aim is to look for 10 people to combat with. waahaahaa...then we got a lift from lynette to go bugis. when we got out of her vehicle, both of us slammed the door at the same stroke. then my left elbow kena the front door (i was closing the back door). metal kena bone...is pain one! i think i effectively lost the use of both my arms for a while (slept on my right arm till it was dead). -stare at xuan- k la, it was an accident.

still suan suan de. luckily my bone is strong! wooh!

then we met kerry, evelyn and jasmine for steamboat at TIAN TIAN HUO GUO! wah...favourite man! jasmine "surprised" me with an impromptu interview for her proj. wat sial...eat half-way must talk professional. but we shi li hai de la. -insert evil laughter- anyway, as usual, i started first and was last to finish. AS USUAL! hur hur...

went home to catch the man utd match...blardy waste of time...0-0! bleah! next time better win ok?!?!? hrmph!

anyway, i have my entire following weekend planned out already. oh my god! here's how it goes:

Thurs - MOS night out-cum-fashion event! thanks to xuan!
Fri - Recording of porkcast ep 2, yummy yummy dinner and MJ session!!!
Sat - Rock-climbing; KTV-MJ session at Syl's place with old choir members! i should say, PIONEER choir members. dun like the word "old". =/
Sun - MOVIE TIME!

and then, next weekend, there's a sushi party with stef and shirley!

still haven't watch the simpsons and i wanna watch SECRET again! woosh!!!

plus there's the bangkok trip, the taiwan trip...maybe japan if i got nice big bonus, genting if ZM gets thru (or we can just go, regardless! hahaha), and the year-end chalet!! woosh! i'm a busy nana!

anyway, just digress a bit. i received this ridiculous SMS at 2am on sat. i only have 1 thing to say.

"u don't know shit."

No comments: