Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How many ways can you say "Fuck Off"?

Apparently, more ways than one.

Anyway, xuan dared me to put this up as the title of my latest post of my blog. Xuan, i dare ok? haha!

I'm sorry if there are any parents letting their kids read this. I should have warned you.

But for my lack of tact, please be forewarned that there might be more expletives ahead.


-beeeeep-


It's really ridiculous.

One minute, all communication technology seems to allude you. Somehow, weeks and months later, SMS-ing can become such a useful communication tool.

And since when did one "sorry" become so convenient. It didn't work the last time, right? So what makes one think that it works this time.

Please lah, wake up your fucking idea.

I'm not even nearly interested in having an ass for a friend.

How dare you?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a separate, lighter note...

Don't know if any of you know Shirley. Well, she's dancing with Arts Fission now, and this is one of their productions. Go support k? She can get discounted tickets, so call her if you are interested!!

The ARTS FISSION CompanyPresents

Bleu En Rouge@ The Esplanade Theatre Studio

31 August & 1 September, 8:00pm show

Tickets:$37 , $27(students), $21 (Arts Fission friends)

Special X-passes $50 *limited to 6 passes per show only

Selected audience seats are incorporated near the chamber set for an up-close-and-personal viewing experience. (available only through private booking, call Shirley at 98800289 or call Arts Fission office 62386469 .

Click to buy tickets from SISTIC - <http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/events/index.html?content=1062>

Anyway, stef and shir and I, we had a HUGE sushi party on sunday! It was wonderful and I absolutely had a great time. We shall do a tom yam party at my place next. Can't wait!

And...

i met alexis and shiyu yesterday, after god-knows-how-long. i finally got my LV wallet from alexis!!! woosh!!

tada!!


we had a quick dinner and went to watch HAIRSPRAY! ok...i like it. i always loved musicals and broadway plays and stuff. i thought it was rather nice, and my my, zac efron is like...super duper cute! i'm gonna put him on my desktop. and yes, i really did enjoy the movie!

and talking about cute...i just confered a title on this guy i met at work. he's my MAJOR EYE CANDY! he's a Major...and he's an eye candy. hence...Major Eye Candy! hahaha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for helping me 'advertise' hehehe :) i enjoyed our suchi party so so much too. love love