Friday, July 06, 2007

nana is a busy bee!

ya...i know. i should at least wait a couple of days for the good news to settle down before i do up another post.

but i sense that i'll be pretty busy over the weekend, and since my lappie is down with a virus, i doubt i'll be able to update until monday (if i'm not hung up with work).

so it's my 1 and only chance till then.

let's see...short-term plans:

  1. going out tonight either to shop or hang out! (i wanna buy a few pairs of shoes and some new tops...getting sick of my wardrobe. and i need a makeover on my wardrobe.)
  2. tomorrow morning, have something on on an island east of singapore....tekong.
  3. tomorrow afternoon, have to go down south to marina bay for NDP rehearsal! woosh!!! fireworks!!! (it's about the ONLY thing that makes me excited...oh, and the flypast lah!)
  4. tomorrow night, MAHJONG SESSION! tentatively to be held at my place, if the aircon is fixed. wahaha...i'm gonna be so dead tired, but i don't care!
  5. sunday, the usual comings-and-goings at MS.
  6. sunday night, gonna go catch my little star-in-the-making jarrell for his competition. *cross fingers and hope for the best*

i reckon that's more or less how my weekend will be burnt.

longer term plans:

  1. TRANSFORMERS outing on tuesday! -finally-
  2. PAY DAY on tuesday...oh my god, i've never been more excited about pay day. ok, maybe in december i might get excited too!
  3. DIM SUM DOLLIES with stef and shir (hopefully) on thursday night! shall laugh ourselves silly!
  4. Hoping to get my new wallet soon. Shall be my first BIG present to myself to celebrate my freedom and renewed confidence in myself!
  5. KTV-MAHJONG session with the old-timers in the works.

Pending:

  • Still waiting for fantastic four, and soon, harry potter! Come get me!
  • Start planning for the bangkok trip.
  • Start planning for the Hong Kong trip and find out how to get Spice Girls concert tix.
  • Mummy's birthday present.
  • Emelia's birthday present...what you want? tsk!

yibedee yibedee...that's all folks!

1 comment:

missmisto said...

wow u busy girl :)
shirley has just confirmed with me that she will be able to make it for DSD. that;s wonderful rite dear?
see u soon! cannot wait.