Wednesday, July 11, 2007

the depressive mood looms on

i'm still not over being depressive. (note: not "depressing")

because it's been blooooooody irritating.

and because i still haven't got any shopping done. zero...zilch...nothing...

i haven't liao enough lui, despite the movie and dinner last night. btw, transformers ain't too bad. but it made me hallucinate about seeing regular cars on the roads of singapore suddenly transform. and when i snapped back into reality...i got into a more depressive mood.

damn.

and in my feeble attempt to get past my depressive mood, i have asked my sis to buy the NDS game "elite beat agents" for me. $50+. i don't care...i buy!

tomorrow, shall be much better.

i'm taking a day off, that's why!

i shall plan my day for some R & R, get MUCH (note: not "some") shopping done, and then go catch dim sum dollies with the dearies, and then chill out.

argh! i'm still in a very bad bad bad mooooooooooood and i hate it!

blooooooody hell.

No comments: