Tuesday, July 24, 2007

busy nana finally updates!

you know, when i dun blog for a long time, it means i've been reeeeally busy.

as you can see, i've been reeeeeally busy.

and work is just one of the main things that has taken my time.

and you know, when i dun blog for a long time, it means i have to bulletize my latest updates.

wanted to post photos but dunno where my dad's memory card reader went. my lappie is still under repair. this time kena one time BIG BIG! haiz...shall post the photos another time, all at one shot.

here goes the updates:
  • work has been good, but very hectic. i'm running a project, my first major project and it's not gonna end until thurs! waiting for thursday to come. well, at least the people i've been working with are nice to me. i think we start sending crappy emails to each other already..."dear fellow comrades in crisis,..." hahaha. especially this CPT, he's really nice la, though he's doing a lot of work, he still keep thanking me and i'm thanking him, and back and forth. need to say this funny thing that happened. i was giving him the heads up over the phone about not getting something from someone else, and he gave me 2 flasetto screams over the phone like he is freaking out. it goes like this:

the cpt XX: hi! XX here!

me: eh, hi! eh...tell u a very bad news. YY just emailed me and wrote that his boss haven't cleared the materials, for my info!

the cpt XX (in falsetto): AH~~~!!! AH~~~!!

me: hahahaha....why are u screaming in such a high pitch!?! oh my god! hahaha

the cpt XX: (again)AH~~~!! because this is very bad!!!

hahaha...tang tang yi ge nan zi han, and a CPT no less, how can scream like that? so funny, so cute. hahaha...i laughed my head off! but he's really nice la, coz i'm so new. it's like i'm a huang mao ya tou. so lucky for me, i have been getting a lot of help from my nice co-workers.

  • next up...more good news next 10th! woohoo~~~
  • i'm going A*mei concert in Nov!!! it's on deepavali la...haha. poor xuan can't go coz she's on course. me going with my youngest sis (coz i pay wat...belated birthday present ah!), evelyn and alex. we are gonna have fun and scream all her songs out!!!
  • yayayayayayayaaaaay!!! gonna go out celebrating with steffie and shir this friday night! we shall celebrate our new lives and new jobs and PARTY~~~!!! finally man...haven't let my hair down for a while. me shall take friday off to get myself rested for friday night! wahahahahaaa...
  • ok, let me dedicate one point for JARRELL! he got 2nd for the sheng shiong show kids singing competition!!! WOWWIE! he did really well, or i should say, he's been doing better and better live. i think all these exposure really helped in his confidence and presence. he is really different and unique and has a special ability/talent. but no stress or pressure lah. i always believe you must like what you do and i think he does. now that it's over, it's back to the drawing board andwork further on his singing techniques. jia you orh~
  • Elite Beats Agent...I HAVE COMPLETED ALL 4-STARS!!! wahahaha~~~ jia you ba, xuan. wo shi shen!!! wahahaha~~~!!! qie you mario kart! me shall practice everyday to perfect my skill and beat u! hahahaha...
  • met jiaxin yesterday night. jason organised this big dinner meeting! met many ppl...had swensons. it was gd seeing her again. we took pics n made a mess out of swensons. jason really did a good job organising this gathering. well done, darling! my carebear always make me feerl so lruuuuurved!

that's abourrit...for now.

No comments: