Thursday, July 05, 2007

Announcement...or...?

i have been quite torn over whether i should say or not.

and how much i should say, if i do decide to say it.

do you, my dear readers, need to know?




well...




let's just say, i'm now free from the shackles. i've regained my sight...no more blinded by the lying, cheating bastard.

for good.

don't need to ask why.

i think i have no explanations to do, because i'm not the wimp, and neither the coward. at least i have nothing to hide and i haven't done anything wrong.

in fact, it's the MOST CORRECT and BEST thing i have done for myself.

celebrate for me! be happy for me! for i am well, and i am not stupid. i'm an intelligent, sophisticated, high-achieving, young lady who has the world at her feet! and i'm not fugly.

nobody can screw up my life now!

and nobody can stop me now!





err...dates, mahjong, movies...anyone? i'm free~~~

1 comment:

missmisto said...

dearie
me is happy for u that u have broken free from the shackles! u deserve so much more and better. breathe in the fresh air deeply, bring fresh oxygen to your soul and look forward and onward!