Monday, July 09, 2007

depressive monday

today was depressing.

coz i felt miserable at not having enough shoes to choose from.

and not enough clothes.

haiz...

then work was especially stressful today. tried finding for ONE thing amongst the mess in my cubicle. it was horrid. then went around the channels to check where it was. after numerous rounds, i found out it was where i thought it was in the first place. bloody hell...

work wasn't too smooth today. i was literally pulling my hair out!! (i have this bad habit of playing with my hair, especially when i'm bored or stressed)

k nvm...den i had this meeting at 5.30pm...dat's when i end work officially. bloooooooody hell.

the meeting started at ard 6.30pm...and ended at 6.45pm. *beeping* hell...

screwed up my shopping plans!!! i wanted to buy a few pairs of shoes, some tops, contact lenses and new glasses!!!

ended up going freaking causeway point for dinner and "attempted shopping".

NOTHING THERE LAH!!!

*beep*! all i got was a pair of ear phones so i can play my DS without disturbing the public, or the public disturbing me.

*BEEP*!

I NEED TO GO SHOPPING LAH!!!!

maybe i shall take thurs off so i can go for a pamper session - mani, pedi and super duper shopping...and then, i'll be fresh and cheery to meet the dearies for dim sum dollies!

just realised, the last time i had a day of rest was 22 june. it's nearly 3 weeks already that i've NOT had a day off. wahhh....

I NEED TO GO SHOPPING LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: