Friday, December 01, 2006

Please let me be...

I write this hoping that everybody around me reads it.

Some of you may or may not know, but I having many issues and things to handle with now. I know many people, family or friends, wish or hope to help me, but seriously, only I myself know what is really going on and how to handle from here.

I don't need advice.

I don't want to hear any gossips, whether true or not.

I don't want or need anybody's approval or disapproval.

I don't want or don't need anybody to tell me what to do because I am a big girl, I have brains and like it or not, I am more aware than you think I do.

In other words, I'm not blinded by anything or anyone or brainwashed or stupid.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't make my life any harder than it is already.

I can handle it. And I will handle it.

Whether you like what I do or not, I don't really care. Because at the end of the day, this is my life and I decide how I want to live it.

If you love me, you will support me in what I do and just let me be. I think I am old enough to live and accept my own consequences, no matter good or bad.

Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes love, do what u want cause u (and we) should all live our lives the way we want and makes us happy.

supporting u all the way... erm...not physically in singapore now. but with my heart :) smiles

missmisto said...

support u always my dear
luv. hurts to see u go through so much shit.