Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Christmas!!!



My Christmas wasn't too bad.

The X'mas Party at MC went pretty well. I had fun doing it, though it got really tiring. After that, went to celebrate X'mas the "adult" way, which means getting dressed up and drinking rose champagne and just chatting with good friends. I guess I got really tired because I had a massive headache.

X'mas eve was back to work for half-day. Then went out with Kite to Great World City cause it's pretty quiet there. Met up with Sylvia and Jay who just watched Curse of the Golden Flower there. Had dinner, then met up with the guys for coffee and dai dee at TCC. We watched Night in The Museum...and that show was damn hilarious loh! Haha..."my dum dum wants to speak" WAHAHAHAHAAAA~~~

Yah lah, then it was back home.

Thank you everyone who wished me merry x'mas and who got gifts for me, no matter big or small. I appreciate everything. Sorry i didn't send any msgs out or reply cause my fone was hanging perpetually. But I wish you all the same!

Side note: I got the mini water dispenser and bottle from shiyu and tony. wahahaha...I USED IT LIAO!!! thanks guys!!!

Yay...i have new wallet. MUACKS!

Thanks everyone, for the presents!!! muacks muacks muacks!!!

No comments: