Monday, October 09, 2006

everything is much better...for now.

u should never ignore your intuitions.

i was right about something bad coming up...so the week was just significantly worse than the other weeks. but i'm glad it became better by the weekend. coz if it didn't, you'd see me do a magic trick -- me disappearing before your own eyes!! wow!!!

so i just lost like 1kg, but i'm gaining it back already. never knew i could lose any weight, since i've been pretty much THE SAME in like...err...7 years? hahaha...

anyway...good news and bad!

the good news is, a lot of people from MC got into the Top 24. diya, shiyu, darren, maxi, dawn and veron. happy for them! kewei got in too! congrats people and just do ur best and have fun with the process k?

bad news...tony and zijie didn't get in. but i guess life's like that. it's fated, whatever happens, so cheer up guys! something will eventually work out for u, i believe so!

i had a bit of time to read my past GP essay. i kept a couple of them from my JC days. read those that garnered me 30+ marks (not easy k?!?!?!). i realised...i'm dumber now. hahaha....i'm amazed by JUST how cheem i sounded...it's unbelieveable that i wrote those and thought so much about certain stuff. i really DUN remember how i did it. i even kept the one FLUKE essay that i did towards the end of my JC years. i remember that i really didn't have the mood to write the last essay, so i just anyhow wrote one which was about 1 1/2 pages long. my tutor used to tell us that any essay less than 2 pages long (without line breaks) was a sure-fail! i really didn't care...just wanted to get it done, so i chip-chopped it and got it done in less than 1 1/2hrs. i expected to fail...but somehow, by some miracle, i passed! 26/50! even when my tutor saw my paper, she wanted to scold me for doing shoddy work, but all she could say was "this is a fluke...u are very lucky!"

hahahahahaha....those were the days!

i just wanna digress a bit and tell the world that i finished a CARL'S JR burger for the 1st time!!!! i never finish their burgers coz they are sooooo huge! but i was starved yesterday...so everything went right into my tummy! yummy...love the chilli cheese fries too!

i'm in the mood for some drinking. either wine or beer...doesn't matter. it's just that i haven't went out to chill in a long time! kinda miss it. somebody! anybody! jio me for drinking session ok?!?!?! it's like a craving...oooh....

alright lah. that shall be all for now. cheerios~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aiyo! lucky u gain back the weight. I sure still want to see my dear calvina when i go back singapore! take care love. muacks