Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My First London Post: Observations

Hello from chilly, not quite gloomy (yet), sometime-windy London!

I got to do this quick, cos although I've been here for *counts* about 5 days, today being the 6th, I've still got quite a lot of things to do before I am REEEALLY settled into things. And also, I got to be in school in about an hour for an orientation talk.

School is LSE. Yes...no need to say more. *grin*

The weather is now in the tens, i.e. 10, 11, 12, 13...17. Today, apparently, would be between 11 and 18. That is not cold. At all. I generally just wear a tank-top, a sweater-ish top, and a coat with jeans or pants. It's toasty like that.

I'm loving a lot of things about London, as I always have. BUT...there is one thing I have observed that I'm not too keen about.

The air, my friends, is very dirty. Like smoke, soot, dirty particles...eeks. It makes my booger really, really...black. Yuck, right?

Okay, I will do another post about the food soon. I have tons to talk about with regard to food.

Signing off!

No comments: