Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goodbye Sunny-and-nowadays-flashflooded SG!

So the day is almost here. And by almost, I mean, just tomorrow. Yup, I'll be flying off from a hot, humid, tropical island, to a cold, gloomy, dry and bustling city!

Feeling excited, happy, and have been waiting for this day to come since, oh, can't even tell when. The countdown seemed to take forever, until the last couple of days, where it all seemed to flash by so quickly. Maybe it's the multiple farewell lunches/dinners/karaokes and the works.

Yet, also feeling slightly anxious. I don't know if my brain will activate when called upon. Not sure if I'd fit in. Not sure about a lot of things.

So God is my strength. And in times like these, I shall rest in Him and enjoy everything that He brings forth. I thank my Abba Father for everything and everything more.

Till a year later, SG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes dear, god will be your strength and guide. we will be thinking of and wishing u well from sunny singaporeland. much love!