Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mac-ed Up and Ready to Go!

Hoohoohoo.

I am so delighted because I have finally bought a Macbook Pro. And now, I feel as if my life is complete. I don't miss my HP laptop at all. AT ALL!

Okay, so I'm exaggerating just a little.

But I am very happy indeed. My baby looks so cool. Awesome.

And in other news, I have finally got my visa. I got it on Thursday, exactly a week before I fly. What a relief! I had been all antsy the entire time my application was processed, thinking of reasons it could be rejected. But of course, the Lord is with me and I claimed favour over my application. As usual, my Abba never fails to deliver. Praise Jesus!

So the question which I've been entertaining as the day draws closer is, "How's the packing coming along?" Well, I'm please to say that the packing is somewhat done. Just some finishing touches that can only be done the day before I fly. Otherwise, I'd say, "All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go..." :)

The nervousness is somewhat getting to me. I feel ill-prepared for it. Partly 'cause I've been watching a Korean drama for the last 2 weeks or so, and as most are, I've been caught up in it. I feel kinda dumbed-down now because it is so frivolous to watch Korean drama and laugh and cry. Plus the invigilation a week ago has also been a mind-numbing experience.

5 days to go, amigos!

No comments: