Monday, May 31, 2010

Not the best blog in the world

i'd been reading the blogs of the news presenters at CNA and came across Ali Smith's one on "The Best Blog In The World".

And after reading a few others, I got real guilty for not writing more on my blog. And not often enough.

So though my blog may not be the best in the world, it's enough for me to keep friends updated, and to jot down memories that I could use to write a memoir if I ever get famous in future.

Of course, it's all just pretty talk and daydreaming...about the memoir. You see, I'm reading LKY's memoirs. But it got me thinking that if someone did compiled all the blog postings I've ever written, plus all the journals I have, you'd get quite a decent idea of who I am, what I like, dislike, and what I think about certain things.

But I digress, Nothing unusual here. I always digress.

So what have I been up to?

I've been planning, packing and preparing.

To do what?

To get away from it all, once and for all!













Nah, I'm just kidding. About the getting away from it all.

Keeping you in suspense, whoever YOU are.

Yeah, even if you are one of those people who are trying to find out more about me, or trying to figure what I'm doing, or think you have an idea of what I'm doing. Whatever rocks your boat, man.

Oh, for those who already know, YES, I am THAT (over-)excited! :D

But otherwise, I've been obsessed with the songs in Glee. And Carrie Underwood. I would like to go for a KTV session where all we do is sing songs from Glee.

Hey, Glee creators, an idea here! Why don't you make a Glee Karaoke DVD. I betcha, it will sell like hotcakes.

I'll buy it in a heartbeat!

Nana, out!

No comments: