Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a weekend of celebrations

Tis been a busy week!

At work, we've been cooped up in a conference room, cranking our brains trying to think of good ideas, better ideas, indexes, tables, shapes and sizes...it's been super productive, but also super exhausting.

On the life front, there has been tons of birthdays. i hate it that there are so many october babies. it makes me feel...not very special.

Except for my granny of course. I adore her, and we had a yummylicious dinner on sunday to celebrate her birthday. Went to the ulu-est of ulu places - sembawang bottletree. I've been there once with the cjgals and gang, so I know the food is not too bad, but BOY did we have a spread! We had lobsters, crabs, prawns, fish, squid, sambal kangkong, vege, pig's trotters, noodles and rice. Damn good I tell you!

But the day before, on saturday, was Surin's wedding dinner. I say dinner loosely because it's more like a wedding party! It was the most chilled out wedding ever, and the earliest to start (the minute you arrive, actually)!! I had a good time, though the weather was a tad humid. Better than the rain, I say.

Thinking of all the food is making me quite hungry. Haven't had breakfast this morning coz no time for our usual morning break. In fact, we haven't had a break for a loooong time.

Foooood..!!

No comments: