Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doggy Season

I'm really not good with a camera. As in, I can take a decent picture, but the main bane of it is uploading it to show the world, or even the decency to send it to those whom you took of. Even after you said you would.

Yeah, I'm one of those annoying people. I take photos and I don't send them, I don't load them, and in recent times, you can forget about developing them.

I'm terrible.

Louis, my pet, my beagle, my baby (although now not baby anymore), and some (my mum) say my son...has proudly turned 2! On 4 Oct. He shares his birthday with my dad. But since I'm not very enthusiastic about celebrating birthdays, I didn't even think much about throwing him a birthday party. I just let it slide. He's a dog for crying out loud. He doesn't even know it's his birthday.

Side note, remember in primary school, where you were taught to refer to pets or animals as "it" rather than "he"? Look how fare we have come. Never discount heartware.

So anyway, I have done the near-impossible and uploaded some photos from my camera to my computer in the office, much to the chagrin of my colleagues (cos i owe them tons of photos). So to make up for my dismissiveness of louis' 2nd birthday...

Behold! Louis Vuitton Lee Lu Yi.


his favourite "dolly-dollies"

he thinks the $2K massage chair is his.

he loves to look out of the window and he does this everyday, for a couple of minutes each time.
as to what he really see or is looking at, i still don't know. so we watch him look...


very intently.

his current fav sleeping position when we're not looking.

but most of all, he craves constant attention.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man! he has grown so big!