Thursday, November 12, 2009

sleepy times...

the usual la. post-lunch syndrome.

meet my current 2 best friends: full and sleepy

my 2 colleagues are out enjoying the time of their lives (on course) while i'm stuck in the office battling heavy eyelids amongst other mundane stuff otherwise known as work.

i...want...my...bed.......

i had coke, which is usually my perk-me-up since it makes me hyper, but it's not working......

weather is too nice.

air-con temperature is just nice.

mood in the office is also nice (nobody around, not even the boss[es]).

it's all niceeeeee...

sleepy la.

zzzzzzzzzzz.................

fddl;ooooooooooooooool;;f;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;oloddffffffffffffffjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjddddddddddddd

*falls on keyboard*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello dear, i am very very tired and exhausted as well. growl. i need coffee and u need coke. we need to get ourselves out of mundanity!!!!!!!! *flops over keyboard as well*