Monday, March 31, 2008

Let's just pretend

Let's just pretend for a moment that nobody reads this.

Maybe there isn't a need to pretend coz nobody does anyway.

BUT, just for the sake of argument, let's...just pretend.

i'm hungry...i had only 1 ham and cheese sandwich all day and a coffee, and a couple pieces of potato chips.

my heel broke. 1 heel broke. the other heel is indestructible. so i look like i'm limping.

i don't wanna do copious amounts of papers. but they are gonna make me do copious amounts of papers. whyyyyy????????????

i don't like papers. now i have to specialize in writing papers. damn.

blardy neverending story.

it's not the writing that is half as annoying. it's the endless number of people and levels you have to clear before you finally get it cleared. and by the time that happens, you are probably late, screwed, or working on an extension of that paper.

this is why it never ends.

and the laptop shall be my new best friend.

i somehow feel as if my energy is completely sapped out of me.

i wanna go on a break. get away from papers. just lie in bed all day, read a couple of magazines, or a good book.

i don't even have time to go shopping!

and all my shoes are wearing out.

boooo....

i got no time for breakies or lunchies or dinnies anymore.

everyday eat junk food or instant noodles or the like.

so pathetic.

oh, and drink coffee...iced lattes upon iced lattes. even the coffee bean staff knows me by name already.

boohoohoo~~~ waaaah~~~~!!!

my life is OVER!!! OVER!!!!!!!!

No comments: