Monday, March 17, 2008

the many pains of life.

i've got no inspiration to write, nor have i been inspired to write about anything.

my life is turning into a major routine. this, despite my thursday hip-hop classes with chris that i just started last week. oh yes, and frequent saturday judgings for singout'08. and maybe the odd drinking session(s).

which reminds me..it's been awhile since i play mj!!! wah...i'm so sorry la...sunday's timing was super duper bad. maybe we should revert to the friday night plan. i have nothing much on saturdays anyway. =/

i was just wondering the other day. what if i just quit my job and plunge into singing full-time? haha...it's just a random and very rash thought la. i don't hate my job. it's just those "what-ifs". what if i didn't get swayed into not doing ALL the things i wanted to do? maybe i wouldn't be where i am now, which isn't necessarily a bad place/thing. i'm just wondering. if i pursued a bit harder. if i was more insistent. if i didn't allow some idiot to mess with my head. maybe i would be very different now.

was also thinking about not going out this week. stay at home. only go out if i have to. no drinks. no hanging out and chilling and getting all irritated by whatever may irritate me.

maybe do some healthy stuff for a change. go jog a bit more than last friday's feeble attempt. do some sit-ups and crunches to reach my goal of a toned tummy. i'm developing a mini beer belly. not very nice. eek!

oh, but it sounds like such a pain..................-whines-

No comments: