Sunday, June 17, 2007

Too Many Things

i have waaaaay toooooo many things on my mind and waaaaay toooooo many things to blog about.

here i go...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY RABBIT! I guess you've had a wonderful birthday present this year already, but all the same, I wish you happiness and all the best with dancing. You're still the best dancer I have ever known and a friend whom I'll cherish my entire life. Love you dear!

CONGRATS YEOK AND ROY!!! Oh man! I can't believe I'm hearing so many wedding bells going off all in a month! And at such a romantic place. I wish you both the best and let me know if you need any help k?

That's 3 couples.

Such a mixed feelings I have. Sorry, but I don't want to blog it out.

Well...moving along...

I witnessed an accident yesterday. It was at the junction that I usually cross to go to the MRT station. This car and motorcycle had a collision right after i stepped onto the kerb. Saw the motorcyclist get flunked over the car and groaning in pain. I called 995, but I didn't stay to wait.

To be honest, I felt a bit shocked and shakened by the accident. I was just slightly away from the accident, and I guess my guardian angels could have been looking out for me, coz I was quite stoned when I was crossing the road. I mean, just a couple of metres off and I could have been hit by the honda. As I stood there, after calling for help, I couldn't move...and as I walked off, all I had were flashbacks of the collision...and I felt myself actually shaking.

Argh...until now, I get a little freaked out while crossing the road and whenever I hear a loud sound or a bang.

Please be careful everyone. Whether you are a motorist or a pedestrian, just be a bit more careful when you are on the roads k? I know Xuan also got into an accident, trying to save this girl from a speeding taxi. Luckily, she only had a bruised arm and nothing serious. Please be careful, really.

Aiyah...actually, don't really know what to type. It seems like there are so many things happening these days that are so out of my control. Or rather, I should say that so many things can happen and these are out of my control. I'm a bit of a pessimist (I heard all Dogs are) and I don't really like to vent or rant. I think my mum once said she's a bit afraid that I keep too many things to myself and one of these days, I might go bonkers.

I don't think it's that bad, really.

But I do wish that things were a bit better.

At least it'll alleviate that heavy, sunken feeling a bit.

Know what's the heaviest thing in the world?

A heavy heart.

No comments: