Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Music Story Opens! 方老师,生日快乐!

Yesterday was Music Story's Official Opening, though it does seem as if it's been opened for quite a while. haha...

Anyway, it was Anthony's birthday also. So yuppers, Happy Birthday 老师!! (Don't think he is that saavy to read my blog, but that's ok, got heart good enough.)

Back to the Opening, it's no coincidence that it was held on his birthday. That was pretty much the same thing when Music Clinic was opened. haha...coz he hoped that many people can celebrate his birthday with him every year.

Now, really BACK to the Opening, I was rather impressed how everything ran. I came kinda late, around 7.45pm, and saw many guests there already. Everyone was nicely dressed, and the decor was rather classy. Even though the place got rather packed eventually, everything still ran smoothly and yah, I was really impressed.

As for the performances outside, I didn't really see coz I was "entertaining" one of my student's little brother. His name is Darryl and he is absoutely cute and dao at the same time. haha...he just refuses to acknowledge anybody and gives this slight smile once in a while. Anyway, I did ask Jarrell how he felt of his performance, and he said it was good. So I guess I should trust him lah. He's a season pro k? haha

And I had been "training" Jarrell to say something. Finally got it right after many attempts. I think he enjoyed himself, like the star of the show! ha! Everybody wanted to take photos with him.

Oh yes yes! My duty for the day, besides entertaining the kids (like really children), was CUTTING CAKE! I don't think I did too badly lah, considering how difficult it was to cut both cakes. I impressed myself even, and of course, have to thank all the cake bearers. heehee. Actually, I don't know where or to whom they brought the cakes to. For all you know, they took it and whacked it down!

ANYWAY, I left before the clean-up started, which was a rather wise move. I know Tommy was eyeing me to help him clean up. Went with tony, shiyu and alexis to K-Box instead. Wah...sang to our hearts' content. I think shiyu is very zi high when it comes to singing. I can't describe it; you kinda have to see it for yourselves. Just down some beer into his belly!

It was a rather long night. By the time I reached home, I concussed into bed. Had to literally drag my ass to work today...and the worst thing, ALL MY KAKIS ARE NOT AROUND!!! Must wait for lunch then. Sigh...

No comments: