Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Congrats Shirley and Steven!

To My Dearest Shirley Rabbit and her Carrot Steven(niahaha..):

Congratulations!!!

Wishing you both happiness, love and joy!



Well, another one hitting the aisle! Looks like I'm gonna burst my bank balance next year, getting nice clothes for the receptions, and the wedding gifts, and the housewarming gifts...but I will enjoy every moment of it. I'm so happy for all my friends who are getting married or planning to get married. There is nothing sweeter and more wonderful than witnessing the love of 2 people and seeing them step towards a new chapter in their lives.

I'm gonna have lots of god-children. (OK, brides-to-be?)

Because I figured...

I'm an awkward 25 year old.

Don't feel like I'm up for marriage or kids or housing, finance and conservancy fees. They are all alien to me. I even have a problem understanding corporate lingo and understanding emails with no "lahs" and "lohs" and smiley faces, instead of "Regards" and "FIYP".

I feel more comfortable in jeans and layered tops and cute shoes.

And I'm playing with my NDS (although I'm on to sudoku now)! Even my sis finds it amusing and slightly ridiculous that her nearing-25 year old sister is playing a stupid game that involves baking cakes.

Until then, I'll be more than satisfied playing 2nd-fiddle in weddings. I can sing for your reception? haha...And I can be god-mummy to your kids. I'll be a great god-mummy. Expect Guess! Kids for clothes and cool/cute toys that all your kids' friends will wish they had but couldn't get. Ok...i'm exaggerating.

For Shirley's case, I'll help you make sure you never have to run after your kid, or ask strangers if they saw a little girl/boy running around.

Yah lah, so don't ask when I'm next, coz if ever, I'll be the last.

(Shh...don't tell my parents.)

No comments: